Frank Lloyd Wright's Pope Leighey House

Pope-Leighey House9000 Richmond Highway
Alexandria, VA 22039
(703) 780-4000

This usonian house was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright for average-income families in 1940.  The house was completed in 1942. In 1964 it was moved from it's  original site in Falls Church to its present location,  on the grounds of Woodlawn Plantation.   A National Register site, the house is owned and operated by the National Trust for Historic Preservation. 
Open: 9:30 - 4:30 everyday.

Admission: Fee 

Related Links: National Trust for Historic Preservation - Pope Leighey House Page